Introduction to Baseball
with the "ANGELS"
Do you want to learn how to throw like a pro?
Then the Angels want to help you.
Would you like to hit a home run?
Then the Angels want to show you how.
If you want to learn, then the Angels want to teach you!
For more information please click on the following link:
or contact Stuart Batchelor Tel. No. 0428 868 172, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Day Behaviour
Please consider the following when attending games.
• Accept decisions of all umpires as being fair and called to the best of their ability. They are there to enforce the rules of play but they cannot always be right. Accept bad calls graciously. Abuse of umpires is unacceptable behaviour. If you disagree with a decision, accept it graciously as you cannot change it.
• Always be positive in your support for players. Never ridicule or shout at a player, particularly a young player for making a mistake during competition.
• Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
• Respect your team’s opponents, officials and spectators. Encourage players to obey the rules and to accept decisions of umpires. Often players can get carried away when spectators become enthusiastic or heated over an issue. Always encourage players to obey the rules and do not dispute umpires decisions.
• Demonstrate appropriate social behaviour by not using foul language or harassing players, coaches or officials. Anti social behaviour such as foul or abusive language has no place in baseball.
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person, regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion. Avoid any remarks that could be construed as offensive or discriminatory.
• The consumption of alcohol and smoking is inappropriate on the playing surface, or in proximity of the dugouts at all matches and training sessions.